Auteur Topic: Wie is de Mol Serie 12 / The Mole series 12 [English subtitles]  (gelezen 23653 keer)

Offline EMIBH

• Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Man
Re: Wie is de Mol Serie 12 / The Mole series 12 [English subtitles]
« Reactie #40 Gepost op: 11-03-2012, 03:16:29 »
Well, before I go to bed (it's a little over 3 am now :D) I would like to say that I've enjoyed translating and making subtitles and that you can count on me next year! I didn't mention it yet (I forgot to), but my English teacher (never having seen Wie is de Mol? before, not even in Dutch) loved the project and wanted me to tell everyone involved that they're doing a great job! ::ok::

A greet to our fellow international Molediots (trying to find an equivalent of "Molloten" here), hope you will be watching again next year! ::joehoe::
臥底 是 谁?

Offline Tsubasa

• Forumlid
  • Who Is The Mole 2015 in Sri Lanka and India!
« Reactie #41 Gepost op: 11-03-2012, 09:23:51 »
I thoroughly enjoyed doing it too. It's hard work, but fulfilling! I hope somewhere later this year all of us will have time to sub an older series. Anyway I'm sure to be subbing again next year!
De luie molspeurder: Tsubasa! Schot voor de boeg mol: Rik vd Westelaken. Wie is de Mol: Rik vd Westelaken!

Offline Daedalus

• Forumlid
  • Wie de Mol is?
« Reactie #42 Gepost op: 11-03-2012, 14:25:53 »
And I'd like to thank you all for the great job you did!
The British are not impressed.

Offline Supernova

• Forumlid
« Reactie #43 Gepost op: 11-03-2012, 14:55:51 »
Oh thanx guys!  :D  ::bravo::

I definitely want to thank Tsubasa, EMIBH and G-Root for all their help and dedication to this project!
Awesome job guys, thanks a lot for all your help. Couldn't have done it without you!  ::ok::

Definitely hard work yet like Tsubasa says very rewarding too, knowing lots of people can enjoy the show abroad as well.  ::ok::

I will definitely contemplate subbing another series later this year but I think we can all do with a bit of a break first, have a bit more time in the weekend - but yes another series might be in the making later this year, if we're all up for it.  ::tandpastasmiley::

Hopefully I can put up the last episode of series 12 soon, and then I think we can look back on a good project.  ::trots::

Thanks again guys!  ::ok::
« Laatst bewerkt op: 11-03-2012, 14:57:24 door Supernova »
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. :)

Offline Supernova

• Forumlid
« Reactie #44 Gepost op: 11-03-2012, 23:30:28 »
Eindelijk... De Finale en de ontknoping van 'Wie is de Mol 2012' in IJsland en Spanje, met Engelse ondertiteling.  ::regenboog::

Met veel dank aan Tsubasa, EMIBH & G-root voor hun hulp gedurende de gehele serie, geweldig gedaan jungens!!  ::ok::  ::bravo::
Veel plezier!  :D

Finally.. the Reveal of 'WHo is the Mole 2012' of the Mole in Iceland & Spain, with English subtitles.  ::regenboog::

With many thanks to Tsubasa, EMIBH and G-root for all their help during the entire series, great job guys!!  ::ok::  ::bravo::

Enjoy!  :D

The Mole Iceland & Spain - Episode 10

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. :)

Offline G-root

• Winnaar De Mol pool 2022
  • Forumlid
  • Poolwinnaar EK '12, Tour '19, Giro '20
« Reactie #45 Gepost op: 11-03-2012, 23:34:39 »
Must be frustrating, having to wait 3 more days while it’s already known who the Mole is. Have fun watching !
Spelletje ?! - It's a way of life !

Offline Supernova

• Forumlid
« Reactie #46 Gepost op: 12-03-2012, 08:22:26 »
Must be frustrating, having to wait 3 more days while it’s already known who the Mole is. Have fun watching !

Haha.. I'm told certain people weren't able to resist and peeked at the results..  ;D  ::nieuwsgierig::

To be fair I'm not sure I would be able to resist that long either..  ::schaam::
But they were anxiously awaiting our last episode with subtitles to explain things, since there's a lot of talk going on that is hard to understand without context, so it's harder to know what it being said and explained.

I think we can safely say most people I got a response from sofar did really like the series.
The response on the mole has been mixed sofar, much like on this forum but for different reasons (eg people setting hopes/ standards very high or being slightly unrealistic maybe. Or basically putting the standards of the Dutch Mole to the US Mole - where earning money isn't a bad thing and avoiding detection seems to be a lot bigger).

A matter of perspective really I think as others said she was (very) good too (in pm, on forums and in comments).  ;)
Not unlike what's been going on on this forum since the reveal last Thursday.  ::tandpastasmiley::
But sofar it seems everyone I got a comment from did enjoy watching the show and wished me to extend the thanks for the efforts to the subbing team!  ::ok::
« Laatst bewerkt op: 12-03-2012, 08:30:11 door Supernova »

Offline Supernova

• Forumlid
« Reactie #47 Gepost op: 13-07-2012, 10:33:49 »
For those of you who are craving a bit of Mole in your life. :D
I decided to translate Series 10 in Japan. Tsubasa helped out on two occasions too, so thanx a lot to Tsubasa for his help!  ::ok::

It's almost complete, episode 10 will be on next week if all goes to plan.  ;)

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL34C711860FED1E07&feature=view_all

PS For Molefans who know people abroad who would love to see some Mole again, please feel free to share.  :)