Auteur Topic: Chatten met Art op 10 februari (20.00 uur)  (gelezen 37219 keer)

Offline Monkeymol

• Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Vrouw
Re: Chatten met Art op 10 februari
« Reactie #20 Gepost op: 24-01-2016, 20:26:06 »
Is te vinden in de chat uit 2014. Je moet kijken bij (20.20)

Merci!! Ook 2014 nu doorgelezen  ::tandpastasmiley::

Valt me wel op dat er een aantal vragen van 2014 en 2015 hetzelfde zijn. Lijkt niet per se een criterium? Een unieke vraag maakt tegelijkertijd denk ik wel meer kans om genomineerd te worden....Hmmm...Eerst maar even mijn vragen langs beide interviews leggen dan :). Ik wil zo graag  ::zon:: 

Offline Stormpie

• Forumlid
Re: Chatten met Art op 10 februari (20.00 uur)
« Reactie #21 Gepost op: 24-01-2016, 20:51:45 »
er zijn dit jaar heel wat nieuwe molspeurders bijgekomen. Dan zit de kans er in dat er een vraag wordt gesteld die ook in voorgaande chats al gesteld is. Daar gaan we niet moeilijk over doen.
Leuke, interessante vragen, die ook voor anderen interessant zijn, zijn van harte welkom.
er was eens......

Offline gamehelp16

• Forumlid
« Reactie #22 Gepost op: 26-01-2016, 14:08:52 »
Hi! I am a fan of the show who is not from the Netherlands and I have been lurking around this forum for some time, and ik spreek geen nederlands (well, actually I know very very little Dutch thanks to the show! Also I have ever tried learning Dutch once, even though just a little bit).

However, I have a question for Art: What happens if the mole is sick during the game and can't continue participating anymore? Will a new mole be chosen?

Also, since my timezone is pretty far from the Netherlands I'm afraid that I won't be able to ask the question live to Art (if my question is chosen ::tandpastasmiley::).

Thank you!
Ik spreek (almost) geen Nederlands!

Offline Stormpie

• Forumlid
« Reactie #23 Gepost op: 26-01-2016, 14:24:52 »
thank you for your question. It's nice to know the Mole has fans outside the Netherlands.
er was eens......

Offline Monkeymol

• Forumlid
« Reactie #24 Gepost op: 26-01-2016, 21:13:19 »
Vraag:

Wat is tot nu toe jouw favoriete molsactie?

Offline Anoniemand

• Forumlid
« Reactie #25 Gepost op: 26-01-2016, 22:40:51 »
Hi! I am a fan of the show who is not from the Netherlands and I have been lurking around this forum for some time, and ik spreek geen nederlands (well, actually I know very very little Dutch thanks to the show! Also I have ever tried learning Dutch once, even though just a little bit).

However, I have a question for Art: What happens if the mole is sick during the game and can't continue participating anymore? Will a new mole be chosen?

Also, since my timezone is pretty far from the Netherlands I'm afraid that I won't be able to ask the question live to Art (if my question is chosen ::tandpastasmiley::).

Thank you!
Great to hear fans from over the world. There is a woman called Marieke who has a Youtube-channel called 'WIDM English Subs'. She uploads every week the English subs for each episode of 'Wie is de Mol?'. For the English-speaking people, I hopes she keeps doing this. If she doesn't do that anymore for any reason, I think you just have to do it with the non-subtitled episodes on (for example):

http://wieisdemol.avrotros.nl/afleveringen/

In my opinion, the graphics are amazing, though :), so it would be still worth it watching the non-subtitled episodes. ::ok::
« Laatst bewerkt op: 27-01-2016, 09:57:38 door Stormpie, Reden: here = hear :) »

Offline Whiskers

• Forumlid
« Reactie #26 Gepost op: 27-01-2016, 00:11:31 »

Thank you!

It's really great so see this program has fans all over the world  ::bravo:: And that they go as far as to try and understand a Dutch forum  ;D

But as far as I can recall, your question has been asked (and answered) before (in chats in earlier seasons). The only thing is: I forgot the answer  :-[

Maybe someone else can help me/us with that?

Offline Moni

• Forumlid
« Reactie #27 Gepost op: 27-01-2016, 08:44:36 »
Uit de chat van 2015 (met CTRL F kun je gericht zoeken naar een woord):

21:50:21 (Molcrazy)    tussendoor een vraagje voor JP alias coach: stel de opnames zijn drie executies ver en de Mol wordt zo ziek dat hij/zij niet meer verder kan, wat dan?
21:50:53 (coach)    dan geven we de mol zoveel medicijnen dat ie WEL door kan gaan.
21:50:55 (coach)    serieus
21:51:11 (Molcrazy)    hehe

Het is best lastig om alleen maar vragen te selecteren die nog nooit gesteld zijn en wie weet geeft Art wel een ander antwoord.  :P

Offline Whiskers

• Forumlid
« Reactie #28 Gepost op: 27-01-2016, 09:37:57 »

21:50:21 (Molcrazy)    tussendoor een vraagje voor JP alias coach: stel de opnames zijn drie executies ver en de Mol wordt zo ziek dat hij/zij niet meer verder kan, wat dan?
21:50:53 (coach)    dan geven we de mol zoveel medicijnen dat ie WEL door kan gaan.

Het is best lastig om alleen maar vragen te selecteren die nog nooit gesteld zijn en wie weet geeft Art wel een ander antwoord.  :P

Ah, thanks!  ::bravo::
En met dat laatste heb je zeker een punt  ::jaja::

Offline Stormpie

• Forumlid
« Reactie #29 Gepost op: 27-01-2016, 10:07:26 »
ben eigenlijk ook wel benieuwd of er een reserve mol is (nav de vraag van Gamehelp16)
er was eens......

Offline gamehelp16

• Forumlid
« Reactie #30 Gepost op: 27-01-2016, 11:59:19 »
Great to hear fans from over the world. There is a woman called Marieke who has a Youtube-channel called 'WIDM English Subs'. She uploads every week the English subs for each episode of 'Wie is de Mol?'. For the English-speaking people, I hopes she keeps doing this. If she doesn't do that anymore for any reason, I think you just have to do it with the non-subtitled episodes on (for example):

http://wieisdemol.avrotros.nl/afleveringen/

In my opinion, the graphics are amazing, though :), so it would be still worth it watching the non-subtitled episodes. ::ok::

Well, the first ever episode of widm I have ever watched actually is her video, and that's why I can understand the show well. Otherwise maybe I won't be a fan ;D

It's really great so see this program has fans all over the world  ::bravo:: And that they go as far as to try and understand a Dutch forum  ;D

But as far as I can recall, your question has been asked (and answered) before (in chats in earlier seasons). The only thing is: I forgot the answer  :-[

Maybe someone else can help me/us with that?

Actually google translate does a pretty good job in translating the contents of the forum so I can understand pretty well the discussions happening here!

Thank you for finding the part of the chat! But the answer is not too satisfying for me though honestly, what if the mole is physically sick (like Janine in 2013) or anything else that forces the mole to not be able to play the game again.

Offline Avogadro

• Forumlid
  • Iene miene mutte
« Reactie #31 Gepost op: 27-01-2016, 16:18:18 »
But the answer is not too satisfying for me though honestly, what if the mole is physically sick (like Janine in 2013) or anything else that forces the mole to not be able to play the game again.

They'll find for sure a very reasonable solution for such kind of situation. That especially is what the Dutch are good in.

Offline FS

• Forumlid
« Reactie #32 Gepost op: 27-01-2016, 17:05:35 »
Gamehelp16: Seriously a good question and definitely NOT a satisfying answer.

So lets ask Art  ::jaja::

Offline G-root

• Winnaar De Mol pool 2022
  • Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Man
  • Poolwinnaar EK '12, Tour '19, Giro '20
« Reactie #33 Gepost op: 27-01-2016, 20:06:51 »
In eerder interviews is volgens mij al meerdere malen gezegd dat ze gewoon stoppen als de Mol echt ziek wordt? Geen reservemol dus ...
Spelletje ?! - It's a way of life !

Offline Stormpie

• Forumlid
« Reactie #34 Gepost op: 27-01-2016, 22:52:42 »
interessante vragen worden gewoon gesteld.. Of ze nu wel of niet al eerder gesteld zijn. Er zijn zoveel nieuwe molfans bijgekomen op het forum. Je kunt niet verwachten dat zij eerst de archieven er op nalezen om te voorkomen dat er een vraag gesteld wordt die voorgaande jaren al eens gesteld is.
er was eens......

Offline Whiskers

• Forumlid
« Reactie #35 Gepost op: 28-01-2016, 00:23:43 »
interessante vragen worden gewoon gesteld.. Of ze nu wel of niet al eerder gesteld zijn. Er zijn zoveel nieuwe molfans bijgekomen op het forum. Je kunt niet verwachten dat zij eerst de archieven er op nalezen om te voorkomen dat er een vraag gesteld wordt die voorgaande jaren al eens gesteld is.

Dat is mijn intentie ook niet. Ik wil ze gewoon NU al het antwoord geven als er al eerder antwoord op gegeven is. En niet pas tijdens de chat (als ze dan al kunnen en als hun vraag dan al geselecteerd wordt)  ;)

Ik wil absoluut niemand ontmoedigen een vraag te stellen  ::ohno:: Als het wel zo overkomt: mijn excuses!
« Laatst bewerkt op: 28-01-2016, 00:25:18 door Whiskers »

Offline Mollenmania

• Forumlid
« Reactie #36 Gepost op: 28-01-2016, 01:42:32 »

Agreed! Very good question.

Offline gamehelp16

• Forumlid
« Reactie #37 Gepost op: 28-01-2016, 12:34:35 »
They'll find for sure a very reasonable solution for such kind of situation. That especially is what the Dutch are good in.

Haha, I'm curious with what they will do ;D

Agreed! Very good question.

Thank you to both of you!

Offline Pac

• Actief Lid
  • Geen kandidaat van The Game
« Reactie #38 Gepost op: 28-01-2016, 14:00:05 »
In eerder interviews is volgens mij al meerdere malen gezegd dat ze gewoon stoppen als de Mol echt ziek wordt? Geen reservemol dus ...
As far as I know, in the case of a sick Mole, they have no plan B. Which doesn't necessarily mean that they will stop the show - if it happens, they will discuss at that moment if they choose a new mole or stop the show. I can for example imagine that if there are only 4 contestants left, they say: the last test will determine which one is the winner and we just make 9 episodes this year instead of 10.
...óf niet!

Offline FS

• Forumlid
« Reactie #39 Gepost op: 28-01-2016, 14:01:57 »
En toch zou het leuk zijn als Art hier zelf antwoord op geeft.  :D

Desnoods nogmaals