Auteur Topic: Chat met Gilles De Coster: maandag 10 mei om 20:30 uur  (gelezen 5425 keer)

Offline gamehelp16

• Forumlid
Re: Chat met Gilles De Coster: maandag 10 mei om 20:30 uur
« Reactie #40 Gepost op: 11-05-2021, 05:40:14 »
Heel leuke chat weer inderdaad ::bravo::Gilles said that luckily, there were very few last minute changes this season. For the biggest improvisation he had to go back to the finals in South-Africa:

<Gilles> Normally the finalists went there for a hot air balloon ride, but the weather was too hot. That was replaced by a helicopter, and that in one way or another inspired us to bring back the famous push buttons from the beginning of the series and still make a little psychological game with it.
<Gilles> What I thought was beautiful then.
<Gilles> And we have been spared quite a bit this season!

I have read the whole chat log and I was quite thrilled when I saw my own question there, thank you very much guys for asking my question to Gilles!! I love how an improvisation by the production team still involves renting a helicopter :)

Also once again thank you to the organizers of this chat! It was a really fun read and it's really nice knowing some extra facts regarding the show.
Ik spreek (almost) geen Nederlands!

Offline gamehelp16

• Forumlid
« Reactie #41 Gepost op: 11-05-2021, 05:43:33 »
This he clarified already in an interview! He simply didn't have a suit at home and he didn't want his surroundings to get suspicious :) The first part I can answer: in 2016 too, they didn't show the tie-break yet in episode 8, but in the final episode. So who knows we will see more about it next week :)
I like this question! I can try and see if I can ask it in the chat :)

Also thank you for answering some of my questions ;)
Ik spreek (almost) geen Nederlands!

Offline VK

• Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Man
  • Mollenvanger, soms met succes.
« Reactie #42 Gepost op: 11-05-2021, 12:24:16 »
https://be.wieisdemol.com/dm2021-chat-gilles/

Net even teruggelezen, erg leuk weer. Gilles en vragenstellers, bedankt! ::ok::

Dank!
Er zijn veel tunnels die naar verdoemenis leiden

Offline joligmolletje

• Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Vrouw
« Reactie #43 Gepost op: 11-05-2021, 13:30:41 »
Wat een leuke chat weer, bedankt Gilles en de organisatoren!

Offline Tunnelgraver

• Forumlid
  • Een uur lang winnaar De Mol Pool 2021 ;-) (2e...)
« Reactie #44 Gepost op: 15-05-2021, 10:21:24 »
Is eigenlijk nog achterhaald waarom dat keukentrapje in de DDR Stasi-kamer stond?
2019 the double: NL en B Mol ontmaskerd. 2021  de bubble double: wederom NL en B Mol ontmaskerd. 2022: B Mol goed voor ze het zelf wist. 2023: eitje!

Offline Reflektor

• Forumlid
« Reactie #45 Gepost op: 15-05-2021, 14:44:05 »
Is eigenlijk nog achterhaald waarom dat keukentrapje in de DDR Stasi-kamer stond?
Niet perse, maar https://www.goplay.be/video/de-mol-achter-de-schermen/de-mol-achter-de-schermen-s1/de-mol-achter-de-schermen-s1-compilatie-2#autoplay hier kun je wel de opbouw van het decor vinden.